Saturday, February 25, 2006

Luella for Target

Well, I've never set foot in a Target store in all my life, but this Luella line is getting so my hype that I figured I might as well check it out and post the collection's highlights.


This one is Umpire Chic. Wouldn't Edie Sedgewick make an awesome baseball referee?




Cowboy boots are so last summer, right? Not if they're printed on this cutesy shirt.

Hmm. I'm not even sure why I like this skirt, but there's something in me that gravitates me towards liking it. Don't get me wrong though, the other graffiti-print pieces in the Luella collection are horrendous.

This dress is faaaaaaah-bulous. *sigh* Can you tell I love it? Mummy, I want it now, it's practically perfect in every way!




Again, I'm not quite sure why I like this one. In fact, I'm pretty sure I *don't* like this skirt. I hate yellow. Why did I even post a picture? Oh well, it's much nicer than the red cherry print. That one is waay too obvious.

1 comment:

sara said...

I wanted to get that skirt so badly