Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Buddhist Louboutin!




I wish...It is my life goal as of now to wear Christian Louboutins to prom next year. This is going to take a lot of money, a lot of practice walking in them and a lot of pain resistance, but I'm totally up to the challenge. Brand names aren't really my thing, but even I bow down to Louboutin. Each time I look at a pair of his shoes I start to get giddy and drool a little...I have a confession to make. The highest heel I can walk in is a 3-inch, so like I said, if I can't find a decent pair of 3-inchers then I'll have to start practicing to walk in them at least a month before! And dancing? That's just another story altogether. I can't even dance in the firlst place and 4-inchers aren't going to improve that situation. You know what they will improve? My height! In 4-inchers, I'm 5"9. 5"9 people, that's model height! Anyways, I need to jump on a trampoline and wipe my mouth off right now. These pictures are starting to have their desired effect on me. I love you, Christian Louboutin! LOVE!

P.S. www.myspace.com/somewhateloquent is my myspace account. Just thought I should let you know.

9 comments:

missc said...

Ha, in four inchers im 5'5". I'm short, so I walk in heels a lot. But I'm still not tall.
Anyways, Louboutins are love. I don't get the whole hype about Manolos, they're not that great. But Louboutins are.

Isabel said...

I agree. Manolos are nice and all, but I could easily buy a knock-off pair at Winners. Nobody can pull off Louboutin.

Madoka said...

hello, isabel! i just started reading your blog, and i have to say, i'm rather impressed. =)

is it okay if i link to you on my blog?

thanks!

Nikki said...

Love those first shoes. You know, Steve Madden makes a pretty good pair of Louboutin knockoffs.

The Style Bard said...

Where are the pics from?

Isabel said...

2 pics are from eBay, I googled the last one.

Shopaholic D said...

great post! I love Louboutins! Um, the look of Louboutins, technically. I don't have any yet...keyword = yet. I'll have to save up but I'm sure theyd be worth it!

jean thief said...

i've never seen those in the middle, they are gorgeous... i think a pair of louboutins would be HEAVEN to walk in, 4 inches of heaven!

KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

Ooh la love. Gorgeous.

BTW, size 7.5

MWAH!
K