Friday, May 12, 2006

Cheap Chic

Well, I've definitely filled my Witty T-Shirt quotient of the day. It comes from the Mental Floss store. These shirts are adorable and so are the puns. At $14.95 is a particularly good deal for such a good sense of humour. My favourites are the Beethoven and Gregor Mendel one.







This is also a double post. Joe Mimran, the former owner of Club Monaco (and my mom's old boss!) has just launched a line of "Cheap Chic" clothes that are going to be available at Loblaws grocery stores. For being available at the same place where you can buy Kraft Dinner, the stuff is surprisingly nice. It's all kind of plain and tame, but I guess that's the point. I mean, who shops at grocery stores other than moms? The website won't let me rip any pictures so I will leave you with a link for the Joe website. It's definitely worth checking out on your own, even if you are only going to be gawking at the dirt cheap prices.

6 comments:

Jerrica said...

That Beethoven one is awesome! I want the Pavlov shirt myself.

flowerchild said...

you should check out www.threadless.com its my favourite

anna said...

nice indeed..hahaha love freud there egos again...

missc said...

i've just discovered your blog. it's genius! love it.

catherine said...

i want that pythagoras one. i'm a little bit of a math nerd. yay trigonometry!

nicole.nicolson said...

Hah! The Mendel one is fantastic.