Tuesday, July 25, 2006
I am (unfortunately) running out of closet space and have decided to cut back on my clothing consumption. My fashion motto is currently "quantity over quality" and I am resolving to change that bit by bit, beginning with my back-to-school shopping list for 2006 - my very last year of high school! The list may seem sparse, but it isn't including any of the fabulous clothing I plan to purchase on my trip to Paris!
1. One classic pair of Gap jeans
2. One quality pair of black pants. Possible Gap as well?
3. 2 pair of androgynous business pants. One in glen plaid and the other pinstripe. DIY!
4. One pair of classic Vans slip-ons. Not checkerboard!
5. (Check!)One pair of sparkly "ruby slippers". DIY! Hopefully I'll post pics soon.
7.(Check!) Metric concert tee
8. David Bowie concert tee.
9.Quilted purse (Optional)
In related news, what the hell happened to ELLEgirl? The new issue was supposed to be out in early July, and alas! Near the beginning of August, this elusive new issue has still not made an appearance on newsstands in my town. Is it a late delivery or has something happened to my beloved favourite magazine? Enlighten me please, I am desperate!