Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bye-Bye!


Well folks, it's time. Tommorrow I'll be leaving bright and early to do some gallery-hopping and family-mingling in Ottawa for a few days and then I'm off to Gay Paree!
Though the shopping is obviously going to be unpredictable, I've got and idea of what I'd like to buy but not a solid picture.

-Light-pink ballet flats. Or just ballet flats of any kind. Isn't it sad I don't own a pair yet?
-Platform stilettoes in a bright candy colour.
-A fun dress, vintage or otherwise.
-Souvenir t-shirts. e.g. the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Pere-Lachaise Cemetary etc.
-Fun vintage costume jewelery from Clignancourt flea market.

Who knows what else is in store for me, fashion wise in the City of Light? Either way, it''s bound to be fabulous!

13 comments:

missc said...

when will you be back? hopefully you'll find an internet cafe and blog?

Adrian said...

..:::: Jealous.Like a 10.:::...

I am going to NY, but Paris is just wow...have fun! shop 'till your heart's content!

Lulu Fruitloops said...

so jealous.

buttonsandstars said...

Wah, I'm so desperate to go to Paris! I bet you'll have the most wonderful time!

the muse said...

good luck in paris, Isabel! I'm sure you'll love it. And post pics from the trip!

Alison said...

ugh i don't know why i'm jealous of you, i'm going in october but i still with i was there right now!
:) have fun in paris, i know you will.

marY said...

hey isabel, your trip sounds awesome! blogger kind of screwed me up, so now i'm on a different blog URL, sincefeelingisfirst.blogspot.com, so it'd be cool if you could change the link! thanks, and i can't wait for more posts from you.

Anna said...

You're too lucky. Hope you have good shopping in Paris!

Anonymous said...

i'm dying without you, Isabel..& it has only been a few days. COOOOOOME BAAAACK!!!
<3
Lauren

Gort said...

lucky you. That's amazing.

thetiniestspark said...

hope you're having the loveliest of times!

ouayyy!
<3

Haute Girl said...

have fun!!!

Jaffe said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.