Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mmm, height.

The popularity of platform heels is astounding, really. Why wear a pair of shoes that are painful and innapropriate? Answer: because they are fabulous. These Louboutins are drop dead gorgeous. I have actually dropped dead. I've been lusting after a pair of platforms for months now and have finally got my hands on a good sturdy pair that bears a fine resemblance to the redsoles pictured here. Unfortunately, mine are no-name but still do the trick. Well, I shouldn't say no-name. The label is "Unlisted" and looks like a crappy teen-knockoff brand if I've ever seen one. Ahh well. Perhaps I'm just a crappy teen knockoff girl myself. You are what you wear. On your feet...

14 comments:

Sunniva said...

Oh la la, those shoes are hot! Louboutins never ever disapoint!!
xxx

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i love louboutins! but even if i bought the knock-offs, i wouldnt really get to wear them becuz im 5 10! so i would be like 6 2. darn.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i love louboutins! but even if i bought the knock-offs, i wouldnt really get to wear them becuz im 5 10! so i would be like 6 2. darn.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i love louboutins! but even if i bought the knock-offs, i wouldnt really get to wear them becuz im 5 10! so i would be like 6 2. darn.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i love louboutins! but even if i bought the knock-offs, i wouldnt really get to wear them becuz im 5 10! so i would be like 6 2. darn.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i love louboutins! but even if i bought the knock-offs, i wouldnt really get to wear them becuz im 5 10! so i would be like 6 2. darn.

fashion? yes please. said...

delicious

daddylikeyblog said...

Shoes like these make me glad to be 5'3".

dusk&summer said...

I wish we could all afford Louboutins!! they would certainly help me out at 5"4!

Anna said...

Platforms are awesome. I always stare at them wistfully in the stores, but I know that I cannot wear them without looking like a loser. Plus, I would definitely slip and fall in platform heels.

buttonsandstars said...

you know, even if i was as tall as lulu, i would still wear shoes like these. it's fun to be tall. and it's fun to be wearing fabulous shoes.

Kit said...

who cares about no-names? platform pumps are platform pumps!

Sarah said...

i love red bottom sheos, they're orgasmic, haha

Alex said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!