Monday, October 09, 2006

Bitchfest 2006

Now, I have never been the nicest girl in the world and can completely understand why a person would choose not to like me. But I cannot comprehend what sort of fool would post things about me on the internet.I wouldn't. I'd hide in a corner and listen to give peace a chance.I actually agree with you on most of your points. However... I think we all have these tendencies. If you look for the bad in people, you'll find it. This was what was written me in a comment response to a Xanga blog. "I think a lot of people that are smart or at least believe they are smart act like this. That is one of the main reasons I can't stand Isabel. She thinks that her behaviour is exceptable because no one will tell her that she is smug. Although I can find no redeemable quailities in her, as where Matt has many charming personality traits." No reedeeming qualities? What? At least I can spell. I believe it is "acceptable" not "exceptable" if you know what I mean. The only relatively mean thing I did to this girl was get defensive when she told me that Queens University sucked. Ugh, why am I even posting this? I'm gonna regret it. In order to purge this negative energy coursing through my veins I felt the overwhelming urge to post great Vivienne Westwood pics from the S/S 07 collection. It's bitchin'. I love the wacky hair colours she uses to make the looks more extreme than usual. Not that the graffiti outfit really needs to be made more obvious. But if I owned that cape, I would wear it everywhere and feel like Little Red Riding Hood's way-alternative cousin. Behold!

11 comments:

*emma* said...

what a bitch! your blog kicks arse.

Danielle said...

aw, don't let those comments get you down Isabel - you're a sweetie and misunderstood. I mean, the subtitle of your blog is "A Bitch Fashion Blog" so if bitchery is not what you want don't read it! Just keep doing what you're doing because you know I love it.

Oh, and it is "coursing" not "coarsing" through your veins =)

Caileigh said...

i love isabel and i always will .. where else will i ever find a person who uses as huge words as you do ..

<33 you

Viva Las Divas said...

fuck em

*emma* said...

in my opinion, you are the true blogging queen, not leith. not that i dont love You Know You Love It, but hello, you actually repsond to people's comments and link people's blogs. and of course, your posts kick her posts' ass.

awesomegoddess said...

You say Isabel uses big words? That's news to me.

The biggest one she used in her comment to me was the four letter "f" word?

buttonsandstars said...

Lmao, that awesomegoddess girl cracks me up. I really hope her blog is a joke...
And I absolutely adore your blog, so try not to worry about those stupid people that bitch about it. To be honest, I think that they just search for things to be mean about. It's like that on a lot of these blogs at the moment.

Leith said...

oi vey, people are just silly and like to stary internet drama because they have nothing better to do. I kind of want to start a campaign to get people to go out and have social lives.

Isabel said...

Aww, thank you so much guys! I am going to refuse to let it bother me. Thanks for the typo correction though, Danielle - I can't stand spelling things incorrectly!

AwesomeGoddess: You're too pretty to understand my intentions, okay? Let's just leave it at that.

marY said...

ahh i'm lots sorry, people are so silly. and i love your blog, which actually isn't even that bitchy at all, despite it's subtitle.

Shelby said...

Isabel, you know your better than that pussy shit kaiti g. anyways...:)