Monday, November 20, 2006

Bad Fashion Sighting #390573183

If fashion is a dream, then this was a grotesque nightmare. I actually had to conceal my fear by laughing out loud at a most inappropriate time. The apocalypse may be nearing. It was a girl wearing a SKIRT over top of STRIPED LEGGINGS that were over top of SWEATPANTS??? How can anyone possible make that mistake, even if you are groggy in the morning. It was striped leggings over gray sweatpants topped off by a black skirt, if I may reiterate that. If anyone reading this ever has the urge to wear that combination, Godspeed you to a mental hospital.

I'm signing off now. The combination was simply too horrific to warrant any more words.

12 comments:

marY said...

WHAT --that does not even make any sense!

why??

Carissa said...

My God, that is just.. horrific. My condolences go out to you, I hope for only beautiful (and logical?) fashion sightings in your near future.

Anonymous said...

ugghh *gag*

said...

she

sat

at

our

table


*bleeehhhh*

Anonymous said...

Hi. Take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)

Viva Las Divas said...

Oh yay you finally sorted out the bit on your about me thing that used to say 'even though eclectic is a word that me'.
That used to bug me so much.

buttonsandstars said...

hehe, ditto on the about me comment. :]
Gosh, you know...I can't even imagine what that would look like!! I can't see how it would even work! I am truly afraid of people's dress sense sometimes...

Sarah said...

haha, quite amusing

alanna said...

how is that physically possible? i don't understand why someone would do that

Marissa said...

Whaaaaat?!

Quinn said...

hahaha. Oh no. That's horrrrible. She wasn't wearing Uggs or Crocs or a tiara or something to cap it all off was she? 'Cause that'd be absolutely perfect.

Anonymous said...

How on earth do you fit leggings OVER sweatpants? Under, I can imagine. Over - conjures up images of horrible tumor-like bumps and bubbles, like an unevenly overstuffed sausage.

Yikes.