1. New iPod. My old one broke and now I can only listen to it on shuffle. I will hopefully buy this before Christmas.
2. Digital camera. I'm sick of not being abke to post pictures of my purchases on here. Hopefully I'll get this for Christmas/Birthday from my parents. (Yes, Christmas and birthday are interlinked. Christmas is on the 25th and my birthday is on the 28th.)
3. New winter coat. Hopefully this will be a Christmas/Birthday present too. My current gold quilted coat doesn't match anything and fails at being classy. The new winter coat will preferrably be a red plaid pea coat, depending on what fabric is available.
4. Prom shoes. Since my mom is making my Prom dress, and I just want it to be a simple white bustier-slip dress (very Narcisco Rodriguez), the shoes will have to be mind-blowing.
5. Designer handbag. Something recognizable, like Gucci or Vuitton. I've been unsatisfied with my multitude of cheap purses as of late and need something with quality, class and trend-transcending style.
6. Laptop. Self-explanatory for University.
7. Doc Martens. I need heavy-hitting shoes to survive in a concrete jungle.
8. American Apparel sweatpants in Gray, Black and Brown. For University studying purposes only. Not to be worn in public.
1. Random wardrobe items. I'm going to Toronto twice in the next 2 weeks and should make budget allowances for whatever trinkets I might find.
Otherwise, I will always be on the vigilant lookout for a:
-White Quilted Purse
-Black Quilted Purse
-Fair Isle Sweater
-Flattering black turtleneck. The one I own right now makes me look like a turtle. It's bad.
-Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood
--Since I have a coupon for $$ off Old Navy I'll buy the quilted clutch and give the bow ballet flats a chance. Perhaps a flattering black turtleneck can be found.