Friday, November 24, 2006

The Golden Dogs


Has anyone ever heard of the Golden Dogs before? They're a Toronto rock band that's quite good and my school choir had the great opportunity to sing with them in concert. Besides their great music, they also possess great "rock star" style. The drummer was actually wearing a dress shirt that was tucked into his jeans with a tie and fancy shoes topped off with a wicked messy moptop. The female keyboardist had the best style by far, wearing a plain black shift dress, sheer black tights and biker boots. I honestly have a new respect for sheer tights and a rekindled respect for biker boots. I fear my calf-height combat boots are rotting in the back of my closet and are in severe need of daylight. If only I were a musician...

3 comments:

alanna said...

i love biker boots, and your school choir ot to sing with a band?
crazy
our school choir sounds like a load of screaming mice, and i am one of them

buttonsandstars said...

You don't need to be a musician to wear those combat boots! I'd love a pair...

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! Take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)