Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Forgot.

I was recently browsing through my Paris pictures and realized that I never posted these two from Louis Vuitton's store on the Champs-Elysees. I guess there's not much to say about them, other than "ignore the fact I'm in the first one. I know how bad I look. Give me a break, I was travelling! And yes, that it leopard print".
Just a bad picture of myself, in a back room full of expensive watches. The metalwork on the walls is magnificent! This coat is positively sumptuous, and I adore it to bits!

4 comments:

*emma* said...

amazing coat

ariana said...

When I was in London my friend and I went in Chanel to soak in the atmosphere, you know...but we were too afriad to harm anything so we walked around a bit and then just sat on a couch.
we were then told to leave by a fakely nice lady with a british accent.
yar

NICE COAT

and digging in the white shoes with black hosiery.

Anonymous said...

The walls are amazing in that store, the coat is also to die for!

Anonymous said...

aw your a cutie! You kinda have a audrey in funnyface vibe! btw love the leopard!