Saturday, January 20, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

Final Fashion has tagged me to reveal 5 things you don't know about me, and I have dutifully expected the challenge.

1. I am quite averse to drugs and alcohol.
2. I was a big-time poser punk at the beginning of high school. I listened to Good Charlotte and wore black nail polish and eyeliner. It was the lamest angsty phase ever - thank god I've reformed.
3. I'm 17 and still can't drive.
4. I have a crush on a musician whose initials are an alliteration.
5. I plan to go to York University and take Environmental Studies, so I can help save the world.

Now it's my turn to tag you: Miss Couture, Bombazine Doll, Viva Las Divas, Ashcan Rantings and Fashion Verbatim - reveal, I command you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through my poser-punk, Good Charlotte lovin' phase when I was in fourth grade. I always was a precocious child.

Anonymous said...

im glad youve reformed! haha


ooh im very glad you want to know more about me! hahaha ill try to think of something interesting

Anonymous said...

Hey, link me back? www.frapp-inducedfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LoL poser punk! But you reformed and that's what matters!

Anonymous said...

man i need to link you!

Anonymous said...

Love that you want to save the world (seriously)...we need more fashionistas like you. Want to swap links?