Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fake Chanel Sucks

It's an epidemic. I would have to estimate that at least 50% of my school's population wears fake Chanel earrings. The malls's knockoff man must be wealthy by the way sartorial victims flaunt these godawful babies. They're obviously plastic, and instead of creating a facade of affluence, the wearers of these plastic garbage earrings create an air of desperation. "Oooh, look at me - I'm wearing Chanel, just like everyone else who is trendy at school!". It especially bad when those wearing the earrings are also carrying around a tote emblazoned with double C's. The people who do this are trashy and buy clothes at Stitches. Could they make their financial inadequacy any clearer? Puh-lease. If you could afford Chanel earrings and bags, then why would you be living in a crappy town like Belleville? Just give me a break. I know they're fake, and so do you. How can you lie to yourself like that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I empathize. The epidemic is rampant at my school as well.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

no epidemic at my school thank god. but i have to say, i think those ones u show could be cute if u wore them with a sense of irony.

Alison said...

Omg I see those fake plastic Chanel earrings everywhere! Ugh they're so tacky!

Anonymous said...

at least its no longer that ultra fake lv murakami print. that was so huge in southern california, it was awful.

jessica2134 said...

I hate it so much! People at my school in brampton, ontario wear them all the time too. I see them at those stands in the mall all the time, I would never buy those!