Sunday, January 07, 2007

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld

No lies. Julia Restoin-Roitfeld is totally hot. Not only does she have a premium fashion pedigree, being Carine's daughter, she's also straight-up hot. I guess she has inherited good taste, but I am quite impressed with her style. It's distinctly different than her mother's but equally impeccable. And hot.

The gray dress with the plunging neckline + red lipstick and the floaty white dress + vest ensembles are just gorgeous. They're two different looks but she looks just as comfortable in vixen mode as she does in bohemian. She's a natural girl, that lucky Restoin-Roitfeld.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once read that she likes to buy leather minis from obscure french sex shops. Ooh, c'est chic (somehow)

Anonymous said...

I love her style!!!!! She is truly a fashionista.



On a side note, I've linked my fashion blog to yours, can you link back?

http://urbanupdater.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I agree

Anonymous said...

love the second outfit, especially

Anonymous said...

I love how she wears her hair, its dissheveled but absolutely sexy.

Anonymous said...

cool girl

Anonymous said...

Nepotism is the new black!