Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Purse Post

I'm bidding on a Tokidoki for Lesportsace bag for my best friend's birthday - since I'm pretty sure she'll be reading this, I have a question - "Is this bag nice enough?" I hope so! If not I'll just retract it and we'll start searching for the perfect purse anew.

Speaking of perfect, I was on the Decades blog and stumbled across the perfect purse for me. Black. Croc. Chain-link handle. Sleek. Designer (It's Chanel). Yes, that pretty much covers perfection in my eyes. Excuse me while I stare at the picture, barely believing such a beautiful creation could actually exist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the top one is adorable, get it unless she says otherwise, lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment on my painting! i'll be posting more soon, so be sure to check back!

Anonymous said...

hey hunny, i stumbled upon ur blog and love it. quite shocked ur from belleville, so am i. check out myspace. pf54@hotmail.com

peeeeeeaace

Anonymous said...

I love LeSportsac. I have one just like that and by the way did you know that the LeSportsac store in Hawaii carries exclusive prints? If you go there, you must check out that store. Its great!!!

Also check out this style too;
http://urbanupdater.wordpress.com/2006/12/15/get-set-go/

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I have pined for a LeSportsac bag ever since they introduced those cheeky little cartoon patterns. I want.

Anonymous said...

urban outfitters has all tokidoki bags on sale, I think for like half off.

Anonymous said...

I definetly need a new TokiDoki bag asap !