Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sick Chic


While doing "homework", an Ebay search resulted in my discovery of these Fornarina pumps. They're crazy, they're cool, they're (if I dare use the term) sick. Actually sick. These shoes look like their Kindergarten playdate resulted in a nasty case of measles. I never equated illness with fashion, but these shoes seem to be doing a decent job of combining the two. You can say polka-dots are over, but everyone has to have a bad case of the chicken pox once in your life and I'd like to have mine on a cute pair of shoes, thank you very much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I'm extremely attracted to those.

Time Freedom Fighter said...

remedy for eczemaIf a particular food causes an allergic eczema reaction, the process to find which food is the problem will take trial and error. Many people start with dry chapped hands and that may later progress to eczema with patchy red, scaly and inflamed skin. While people with true food allergies must avoid certain offending foods altogether; people with eczema should do the same thing.

Alison said...

those shoes are crazy cool!! i think i want to get ill.

Anonymous said...

I like them

Anonymous said...

I work for Fornarina, its absolute torture to see so many cute shoes.

Anonymous said...

I love Fornarina! I'm sure these heels look better in person.