Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Irina in BCBG! Read all about it!

Does anyone really need to be reminded of the perfection that is Irina Lazareanu? She is the it model, Kate Moss' friend, Canadian and has epic hair. Epic. I try not to think about Irina's perfection too often or I fear I will blow my head off with a shotgun in jealousy. But I couldn't help but be reminded while perusing through BCBG Max Azria's F/W 07 collection.


I adore the slouchy silhouettes with the pointy dress shoes. Those bloody winklepickers add the perfect insouciance each outfit. BCBG is a great label, but I really don't want to be told what to wear in Winter of '07 when I am still experiencing the bone-chilling remnants of Winter '06. It actually messes with my emotions. Anyhow, the reason why I was looking at BCBG specifically was because my mom gave me a pair of cast off black ankle-strap BCBG pumps. They're very 1920s flapper and I'm quite excited by this new acquisition. Perhaps these gold winklepickers will be next in my BCBG shoe collection? I wish.

7 comments:

Touche19 said...

cool blog, and Irina is insanely awesome.

the lipstick lady said...

i love that first dress, i never knew she was canadian!

pillbox_hat said...

http://pillbox-hat.spaces.live.com/

Alison said...

irina is amazing.
enough said.

ps. I love the first look

maya said...

i love the first outfit but especially the shoes. and i completely egree about her hair. i would have mine like that if it was straight, but its not.

Carissa said...

I'm really surprised, I love this BCBG collection. Typically I am not a fan in the least.
And obviously Irina is amazing.

Emma said...

did you see her modeling that yellow Luella confection?
that made me fall a little bit in love with Irina. she is so awesome and looks like she could perhaps carry on a conversation about things other than celery. but maybe not.