Sunday, February 18, 2007

Marc by Marc F/W 2007

Sorry, fangirls. The new Marc Jacobs collection kind of sucks. It blows chunks, to be exact. Of what, I'm not saying. Marc is still stuck in last season's plaid/chunky tights and it's driving me crazy. I'm all for plaid an chunky tights, but not for two collections in a row. It's a bad rut to be stuck in. The dress below reminds me of that Luella dress everyone went crazy for when it was part of her Go International for Target collection. This version is shapeless and unflattering compared to the Target dress as well.
Oh, Stam - what have they done to you? I know you're from Canada, but so am I. And last time I checked, I was wearing a green Zara pea coat instead of the rabbit I shot on a backwoods hunting trip. Those pants are beyond "pajama" classification as well. They're just awful. MC Hammer pyjamas and dead rabbits do not a fashionable outfit make.
I will console myself by ogling these bizarre python Louboutins. They're shiny and weird, much like myself.

6 comments:

Emma said...

those shoes make me squeal with delight.
which is depressing because it makes me realize just what a loser i am. i just squealed at a picture of shoes.

Emma said...

those shoes make me squeal with delight.
which is depressing because it makes me realize just what a loser i am. i just squealed at a picture of shoes.

musiclovert said...

you are right.
the clothes
are
hideous.

miff said...

how about this season marc by marc jacobs?
please take five mins to help me out and win a Miff!
http://miff-fashion.blogspot.com/2007/02/win-miff.html

S. said...

Ohh, from one shiny weird Canadian to another, I agree. Yay to the shoes big nay to the coat/pj combo.

Maddy said...

Never liked Marc by Marc Jacobs, period. I did like his other namesake collection this season, though.