Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscar Rock

I'm a bit late on the Oscar post, but I couldn't find pictures anywhere until my beloved Style.com stepped in to save me. No one's look excited me more than the refreshingly adolescent Abigail Breslin or the refreshingly elderly (but hot) Helen Mirren.
Abigail Breslin is a-dor-a-ble. She look like a flower girl! Though it may not be glamourous, the age-appropriate frock was perfect for Little Miss Sunshine. She probably felt like a princess...

From Little Miss Sunshine to The Queen. Abigail and Helen Mirren's looks are personified by their movie names. Curious. Now, despite the botox, Helen Mirren is the hottest old lady around. I'm glad Will Ferrell and Jack Black sang a semi-tribute to her - it was well-deserved. The sparkles, the smile, perfect!

The best quote of the night? "I'm going to take the [movie] about the man with no arms or legs who teaches gangbangers Hamlet!" -Will Ferrell

1 comment:

Alison said...

Aww little miss sunshine is amazingly cute and helen mirren is suprisingly hot for an old person...