Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Misshapes 2

Just a clarification: The picture in my post about getting bangs is definitely Irina. Not me, Irina. I even said that I didn't have a picture of myself with bangs. Grrr. Don't be misled!

I figured that since I wrote such a glowing tribute to the men of Misshapes, why not include for the women? My feminist sensibilities are coming into play...
I adore Trompe d'Oeil! Though I prefer those tuxedo t-shirts, this shirt is pretty charming in it's own right. This girl is gorgeous and rocks metallic leggings like no other. Watch out Iekeliene!
The blonde hair is so fantastic I want to cry. Plus, the colourful t-shirt really amps up the menswear vest and cuffed shorts. Does jealousy make you hyperventilate too?
These suspender pants are really neat. I've never seen anything like them before! Her hair, lipstick and scarf are so perfect and adorable. What style! Honestly, if I ever see a pair of suspender pants like these, I will purchase them, providing the cost is under $200. Believe me, that's quite a splurge!

4 comments:

annie said...

i want that first shirt. :P

these girls are...ahh!!! can't express it in words. :P

Emma said...

i like the 1st misshape and badly want to be her. or at least i want those shiny purple leggings, even though they would make my thighs look like eggplants.

Tru said...

fave outfit is number 2

an english girl in new york said...

Very good choices. I find myself jealous....