Friday, March 16, 2007

Space Vest


This ridiculous contraption on my body is the "Jeremy Scott for Braemar Petites" vest I picked up while thrifting not too long ago. (Ew. I look really fat here. Or shapeless. Generally unattractive). I googled "Jeremy Scott for Braemar Petites" and since nothing solid came up, I will assume that the vest was not designed by the guy whose muse is Cory Kennedy. Anyhow, I thought it fit in well with the futuristic trend, and was a cooler way to incorporate the futuristic trend into my wardrobe than American Apparel metallic leggings. I like this vest a lot, but I am certain I will regret posting this fat picture sometime in the near future (now).

6 comments:

Emma said...

i didn't know jeremy scott's muse was cory kennedy!
now i may have to change my firmly anti-cory policy, because i <3 jeremy scott.
you do not look fat, and metallics are a gift from god. i have this metallic miniskirt that is so very incredible and cool that i want to wear it all the time, even to bed and whatnot.

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

yes u dont looks fat i like the vest

Eli said...

Perhaps you just need to put a belt around it. You know, right around the middle. Maybe dress it up with some color. Then wear another coat or sweater over it so its not an overload of gold and shiny stuffs.

the lipstick lady said...

you in no way look remotely fat, plus that vest is so much cooler than those leggings that everyone seems to have

S. said...

You look great! I loove it.

When I look shapeless, I belt it. I belt everything. It cures all.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is Corey, and I bought a Braemar Petites by Jeremy Scott Magenta 1980s power suit. I'm questioning the same thing whether it's really jeremy scott. The double breasted jacket has a label that says its from virgin wool and the buttons are unique, they have 4 enlarged plastic ruby jem button. I bought it in Vancouver from Value Village, and I'm thinking of cutting it up and using it for a art project but I don't know if it's the real thing?