Sunday, March 04, 2007

They're both dead..

...but I can commemorate the wacked relationship between Sid and Nancy be wearing these earrings I just purchased from Etsy. Sid and Nancy were both such ridiculous people - I find it hilarious that someone considered them a jewellery muse! Artenergyalchemy sells a variety of pop culture earrings in her shop. If punk's not really your styles, you could buy Elvis, Gilligan's Island and Peewee Herman (ewwwwww!) pieces as well. God, that Peewee Herman is a creep.
I can't wait to receive these - wearing Sid and Nancy is going to be so much fun! Oh, and you 're welcome for supporting independent artists.

3 comments:

lindz said...

These are awesome! I'd sport this for sure!

artenergyalchemy said...

Thank you so much for putting my earrings on your blog!

lacey brooke said...

LOL i absolutely love peewee herman.