Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog Scene


Though I didn't have the privilege of attending the Toronto Fashion Blogger Brunch on Sunday, I did experience the next best thing. I spent some quality vegetarian brunch time with Danielle of Final Fashion, who created the TFBB scene. It was really awesome being led around Toronto with a fashion veteran who knows the area, and was wearing and adorable plaid circle skirt to boot. We haunted legions of cute vintage stores, a left-wing button shop and saw a huge group of knit-wits on a yarn tour of the city. I ended up with the most wonderful vintage dress ever known to man and some buttons reading 'resistance is fertile', 'bling kills' and 'eco-warrior'. I'll be sure to post a picture once I get my home computer back. I've been blogging haphazardly from the filtered school computers during my spare - apologies!

6 comments:

sara said...

That sounds amazing, and I def need to see that dress

x sara o

buttonsandstars said...

I can't wait to see your dress!

Dilemma said...

I want a 'bling kills' button. Now.

Katie said...

Man, that dress would look fantastic with some black heels. Very nice find.

In-tree-gue said...

I wish Florida had endearing vintage stores that aren't 2 hours away. Your thrifted finds are always marvelous.
-Gabriel

In-tree-gue said...

I wish Florida had lovely vintage stores that aren't 3 hours away. You thrifted finds are always marvelous.
-Gabriel