Monday, May 14, 2007

Journalistic Integrity

The only interesting thing I have to report about Journalism class is the teacher. His name is Peter. Picture an average-looking middle-aged man with a receding hairline wearing khakis and Rockports. He doesn't look particularly interesting, but he has a hysterically funny dry sense of humour. I've already made up an epic life story about him in my head. He's a womanizer who seems charming at first, but turns into a vile jerk after you've slept together twice. Needless to say, he gets bored easily because he is so intellectually developed and cannot find any women his age he can relate to. I think I'll turn it into a comic. The Adventures of Peter the Sarcastic Ladie's Man. Would you ever read such a thing?

4 comments:

molly said...

i would like to serenade you...


how does "hot for teacher" go again??

Maddy said...

I shall only read it if it has a more exciting name. You cannot, after all, just give away the entirety of a story in its title. Otherwise, it sounds quite amusing.

Hypnotic Romance said...

I would love to read that exciting adventure. It would have wonderful fan-fiction. [Heh']

young.urban said...

Interesting.