Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kittie Hawk

Is anyone else shocked by the bizarre lack of co-ordination demonstrated by this outfit? Here is a perfectly adorable girl, a less skuzzy Paris Hilton lookalike if you will, wearing a perfectly fine white shirt and silver leggings. Then she shows and abnormal disregard for her age and slathers herself in Hello Kitty accessories. It’s just wrong. Didn’t anyone tell her that anyone over 13 should not be allowed inside Claire’s Accessories, let alone buy products there. (Unless you are the parent to the under-13 yr. old, which I sincerely hope this woman is not). It’s called age-appropriate dressing, and it’s not that difficult to comprehend. Hello, Kitty. It’s time to take down the fromage factor a couple notches.

12 comments:

Leith said...

oh wow, as a joke me and two of my friends have changed our facebook defaults to pictures of crazy hipster club kids.
I actually changed mine to this picture yesterday. I suppose great minds think alike?

Dilemma said...

You mean that isn't Paris Hilton? It wouldn't surprise me if it was, seeing as how she's shown up up with many a Hello Kitty trinket on in her day. If we're talking Sanrio characters, Badtz-Maru was always so much cooler than Hello Kitty.

Hannah Danger said...

Thank You. I'm so sick of scenesters and their Hello Kitty bullshit. Eek, fashion trends these days.

I want those leggings, though!

maya said...

no, i swear that is actually paris hilton.
that os probably one of the worst outfits i have ever seen and i would have thought the whole hello kitty thing would be right up paris's street.

lauren said...

holy crap that has got to be paris? platinum blonde weave: check, skintight ensemble: check, hello kitty accessories: check, come hither pose: check.

wow

Tru said...

she looks so much like Paris, its scary. I agree she looks bad but I disagree with the claries comment. Its okay to shop for jewlery there as long as you buy basic things, nothing childish.

Emma said...

I don't think ANYONE should be allowed inside Claire's at all, especially not to actually PURCHASE anything- since my tenth birthday, just going in there and experiencing the prepubescent pinkness of it all has given me a headache.

arielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arielle said...

i think kiddish accesories, like hello kitty can work. just in moderation. like your yard sale post the girl has a cute plastic wistles on her necklace, miss kitty up there is drenched head to toe.

arielle said...

*whistles

Cordie said...

hello kitty jewlery is the bain of my exsistance. neiman marcus sells 'high end' stuff with hello kitty on it for, well lots of money. ohh lord
love the blog, check out mine
wewillsavetheworld.blogspot.com

F.M. said...

She's joking right?! Tell me this is some kind of hipster, piss-take, some kind of attempt at irony??