Monday, June 25, 2007

I want your pants!



Hel-looks is always reliable for awesome street-style pictures. This one in particular has caught my eye. Actually, more than caught my eye. Those pants are manna from heaven! Especially with the black pointy brogues! Ahhh, nervous breakdown! Ok, calm down. But really, those are the most covetable pants I have seen in a very long time. Once I make some money, it's off to Fabricland I go to buy a pattern and some plaid fabric so I can replicate this girl's fabulous look. I'm really glad I have Robin Hood boots. They look exactly like a dark-green version of this girl's brogues.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm just a random girl who found your blog, but I have to say that it's pretty entertaining and refreshing. I'll definitely keep reading- your writing style is great, too.

Carissa said...

When I first saw these pants I thought they were leggings; how on earth did that girl manage to put them on? They are every bit worth the agony she must have endured while pulling them on, though. Plaid is still fresh due to this picture.

SICK. said...

oh i remember when you wanted animal print jeans? i don't know if you still want them, (since you're making your own clothes now, which i think is admirable) but they're on urbanoutfitters.com. leopard print ones, that is.