Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Done!


I graduated high school tonight, aren't you proud of me? (Not like it took a great deal of effort.)From the fashion side of things, I was glad that nobody had to wear those mortarboard grad hats, which are absolutely heinous. However, the polyester gown was unpleasantly itchy and hot. It made me feel like I was a student at Hogwarts - even though Harry Potter is cool, nobody should have to wear robes to school. I was glad to remove that awful robe to reveal...

my fab grad dress + quilted purse + leopard scarf combination. That outfit is so wonderful, it makes me indescribably happy.

P.S.: I forgot to mention my awards. Jeez, I'm such a brag whore. I got the History award, the Drama award and the Fish and Games award. Yes, I won a Fish and Games award. It is awarded to the student who shows the most interest in environmentalism every year, not to the best hunter.

5 comments:

Dilemma said...

I bought a quilted bag exactly like that one[minus the front clasp] the last time I went on a Goodwill spree!

Congrats!! You're incredibly lucky. I still have three more long, painful years to go.

mary said...

ahhh! i saw harry potter 5 last night, so right now im in the mood for all things HP. so i wouldn't mind being in that robe :).....nor the beautiful dress you wore after.

Tru said...

congrats on the awards and that dress is lovely

Carissa said...

Congrats! Love the outfit as well.

Lola said...

Congrats on all your awards The dress is amazingly beautiful.