Friday, June 08, 2007

Pixie Sticks


Agyness Deyn is seriously inching Kate Moss out of my "Ultimate Top Model" slot. When Kate is busy selling out her style to retail emporium Topshop, Agyness is busy keepin' it real. I don't even know how the girl does it. Those earrings! Those necklaces! That haircut! She is class out of control, or perhaps controlled chaos. I love her for it. Keep the magic alive, Little Miss Pixie Stick!



P.S.: Anyone whose name is immortalized on a House of Holland t-shirt deserves R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Now.

4 comments:

Bojana said...

Hottt. Love your blog!

Viva Las Divas said...

A girl from my school in england has her name on a house of holland t shirt (give me blow, daisy lowe)
lucky bitch!

Rohayu D said...

I agree, heaps want my name on a House of Holland shirt!
xoxox

Tamron Lohan said...

Agyness Deyn truly is a star.