Friday, June 01, 2007

Prom-ish Time!

Tonight is my prom, everybody! Though I don't have a picture of my dress, I am more than willing share a picture of my necklace and shoes. The dress is a tiny little a-line dress made of champagne lace.

I adore this necklace - the picture totally does not do it justice. In real life it is more 'Subversive Jewelery by Justin Giunta' instead of "Barbie goes to Prom" I bought is for $80 at a Toronto store called fashion crimes.


Metallic rhinestone peeptoes! Very...me. Bought for $100 AT B2. It was either those or a gorgeous pair of $500 Marc by Marcs. I didn't have that much to spend.

My next post will include lots of pictures from the real event!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you have a good time!

I really have to start looking for my prom dress for next year.

Hannah Danger said...

I absolutely adore those shoes. I missed this year's prom. I'll have to make up for it a year from now.

Emma said...

Have a beyond-fantastic time in those gawjuss shoes. And that necklace is just...fwaaaw, perfection.

Maddy said...

Oh. My. God. I am going to rip that necklace off your throat and run away into the night. That means I like it. A lot.