I organized a Swap Meet between my friends, and am very pleased with the results. You see, I really want to go shopping but cannot because of extreme brokeness. So the swap meet was a perfect solution. Bring something you don't want and exchange it for something you do want. It's almost like shopping for free! Sitting in a room surrounded by your friends and piles of clothes seems like a girly sleepover fantasy, but nay. It's actually called a swap meet.
Here's a list of all the loot I brought home;
1. Leopard tank with cute wooden buttons on the front.
2. Vintage screen tee.
3. Gray floral tank.
4. Black and white striped tank.
5. Blue babydoll tank
(The following is not shown)
6.White lace flimsy hippie top.
7. Flimsy cream button down top.
8. Long-sleeve floral thermal.
9. Beige crochet shrug.
10. Black American Apparel top.
11. Cream grandpa cardigan with orange buttons.
13. Le Tigre polo top. To be honest, I don't like polos at all. But I really like the band 'Le Tigre', so wearing it like it's a band shirt will be my own private joke.
Last but not least, accessories.
13. Disco vintage clutch.
14. Unfunctioning watch.
15. Seed pearl necklace.
16. Houndstooth bow headband.
Wow, I feel super-greedy. But super lucky to have such fashionable friends at the same time!