Monday, June 04, 2007

"What a night"

Prom wasn't exactly the defining moment of my high school career - but it wasn't too shabby either. Here are some pictures that pretty much define the night I had AND showcase the faaah-bulous dress I was wearing. A very simple 60's shift style that wasn't too heavy, hot or complicated - perfect!

All of my lovely ladies (and a few men). Can you tell which one is me?


My best friend Shelby and I.

My boyfriend Ryan and I!


Emma said...

you all look ADORABLE! and you have one v. cute boyfriend! that necklace is beyond fab.

L. said...

I love your dress. It is absolutely beautiful. You look great and I hope you had a fun night!

buttonsandstars said...

That dress is AMAZING. I really really want a lace mini dress... really REALLY want.

CHIC NOIR said...

YOu looke so cute. Hope you had a nice time.