Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog of the Day

Yessssss! I'm the best blog of the day!
Blog Awards Winner
Now in celebration, I will post a picture of the best shoes ever. Of course, they are Christian Louboutin. That man taunts me with his perfect understanding of female shoe lust.


...and a picture of Cory Kennedy 'cause I'm a bitch like that. It's actually quite a nice picture. She doesn't look cracked out and messy - she's draped in tulle and pearls for God's sakes! Actually, it kind of reeks of Karl Lagerfeld, but I like the picture anyways.

4 comments:

Bella said...

Congrats :)))....that shoe is honestly the most wonderful thing i have ever seen....

Tru said...

congrats!!!

Ryan said...

I'm so proud of you! Those shoes are cute too.
Love,
R

Shelby said...

CONGRATS, MY FRIEND. But please tel me you are not jumping on the Cory Kennedy bandwagon. For some reason, she makes me itch with irritation. :D