Sunday, July 15, 2007

Groenedag

As I have stated fervently before, I don't like childish dressing. Hello Kitty and hearts don't really do anything for me fashion-wise. But I have been really attracted to this My Style Diary user lately. I could never dress like a 14-yr. old Dutch girl, but I respect the neon panache in which "groenedag" dresses herself.

Hanging around in front of a graffitied wall looks much more fun when you're wearing bright pink pants. I can see myself in the shirt, vest and converse but not the pants - and I am rather jealous because of it.

I never thought it possible for someone to look good in a tunic and leggings. Can it be? The youthful rainbow and peep-toe flats make this outfit, surprisingly, nice.

I do like these pants, but when worn with a pink plaid babydoll? The effect is strange, but I really am a fan of this stylediary girl.

All of that "fun" dressing almost makes me want to buy this delicious pouch from Fred Flare. (Almost. Not quite.) Is there anyone who cannot appreciate a good slice of cake? I think not...

4 comments:

natalieorama said...

I think it also depends on how you look in cute, i try and i look like a muffin with sprinkles.

I also love the pink jeans, but just to look at

Netchem said...

don't feel bad i can't were pink pants either=)...but that shirt &vest is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara said...

She really can pull off that stuff, I'm not sure if I could

x sara o

Bella said...

Those pink pants are my life.......