Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gym Shorts McGee

Would you believe it possible if I told you that a pair of gross white gym shorts could be turned into something fashionable? I don't think I quite succeeded, but at least I went down fighting. Here are the results of my epic battle...

I'm actually wearing 3 necklaces here; pearls, a peace sign and a gold heart. The KMFDM shirt I bought off a druggie friend for $5. Thrifted croc purse.

Crochet top: Express. Striped tank: Esprit. Heels: BCBG Max Azria.

Victorian style top: Winners. Navy vest: thrifted.

5 comments:

young.urban said...

I believe you were quite successful! Such a challenge, but you pulled it off fantastically.

l1zzy said...

wait. how do I hack my template? haha

Maddy said...

In the first picture it looked like you were carrying a briefcase at first, and I thought, "Hm. An awfully unusual thing to wear in a corporate environment." Then I realized it was actually a rather nice purse, which changed my whole perception of the outfit. Well done.

L. said...

I LOL'd at maddy's comment, then realised that LOLs or LOLZ are now the domain of 12 year olds. Is there any alternative???

I really love your use of 'ugly' clothing to make three really nice outfits. Challenging yourself makes getting dressed more fun.

donna AND navaz said...

*GASP*...WHAT is that cloud wallpaper behind you??? It's da bomb!