Friday, July 27, 2007

Maddy Sedgwick

Screw Herb Ritts, Irving Penn and Nick Knight. I think that Shelby Seu is the future of fashion&art photography. I am also lucky enough to have her as a best friend, therefore I am surrounded by the pinnacle of talent all the time. Gee, I hope some of it rubs off. Check out these picture from her latest Edie Sedgwick/Factory Girl inspired photoshoot with our friend Maddy as the model for proof. She is amazing!!! With three exclamation marks!!! But really, aren't these pretty much the hippest photographs you've seen in a long time? I dare you to show me hipper.




5 comments:

Netchem said...

i'm sssssooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!i wish i had friends that would pose for me!!!!!these pictures are fantastic...or should i say hiptastic!=)

Farren said...

i really like the last picture. :)

fashionistakay said...

The phots definitely look very factory girl!

Tru said...

she's fab

natalieorama said...

They are beautiful, really professional-looking photos. I especially love the first one


xxxxxxxx