Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More Street Style...

Sometimes I feel like Hipster Musings is just a washed up street style blog that steals pictures from other websites and posts them with stark raving captions underneath. However, the formula seems to work relatively well for me and the popularity of this site, so…why would I deviate?

I stole this picture from Hel-Looks, which is the best street style website on the face of the internet. I want to move to Finland, because this site makes it seem like the entire city of Helsinki is a runway. I don't even like track jackets, but his hair is more than fabulous enough to compensate. Plus, he is wearing a CSS shirt which I hear is a good electro band. I've never heard their stuff before but I am a fan of electro. I'm going to download some stuff from SonicX (download directory site)right now...

This picture was ripped from Hooks 'n' Pegs. This guy's style couldn't be farther away from Hel-boy's, but it is equally awesome. I love how simply great a person can look, even when they're only wearing a slouchy cream cardigan and white striped shirt. Oh, and did I even have to mention how great his hair is?

Don't tell the Minneapoline that I "borrowed" this picture. Crochet berets seem to catch my fancy. They're just so cute and artsy. I'm not gonna lie, this girl's flood pants are really unflattering but she manages to look like a style pro anyways. I'm guessing it's the yellow shrug and the red hair.

(What is it with red hair??)

6 comments:

Chewy said...

I fully agree. Sometimes, I want to go all out, and do a street style blog. But at the same time, I feel like everyone else seems to be doing that nowadays.


I love hel-looks, and I know what you mean when you say Helsinki seems like the spawning ground for amazing street style. :]


Amazing blog, keep it up.
-Kaitlyn

sara said...

I love the 2 guys outfits, but I noticed her pants were odd

Tru said...

I love red hair its just so fabulous nad I lvoe your blgo jsut thought I'd let you know that

Eli said...

I think you should start taking photos yourself too!

joanna said...

yeah, us gingers are pretty much born with an amazing sense of style intact. it's like dna, you can't fight dna.

Blue Floppy Hat said...

It's fun. And your captions are madly funny, so we're REALLY not complaining :)