Monday, August 27, 2007

Atlantis to Interzone (Crystal Castles Remix)

It should probably be illegal to have this much with a purple bodysuit. I'll probably hate it in a week, but at this point in time there are few objects or even people that can hold my attention more than this goddamned bodysuit.

It looks much better with my leopard print shirtdress then I expected it to. RAWR! Wow, that was really lame. I'm never going to capitalize animal noises on this blog ever again.


This combination is far more obvious. The purple/cream/blue asymmetrical colourblock top is from American Apparel. That place is so "hip", I'm surprised I haven't seen purple bodysuits on the racks there!


The final combination involves my famous 'sack dress' and a tiny Boy Scouts shirt. It's seriously tiny. I regret buying the little boys size XS. Anyhow, I think it's pretty sweet, even if you don't.


P.S -Shelby, I miss you!

8 comments:

Tamara said...

having to go to the bathroom in those outfits must really suck.

mary said...

MEOW! just because you arent capitalizing animal noises on your blog doesnt mean your lovely readers wont do the job for you (:
i too have a boyscout shirt, but its a bit big actually

Emma said...

Why is it that you can pull off all this random stuff?

Emma said...

In a good way. I just read that comment and it sounded kind of bitchy.

Tru said...

hmm love the boys scout top, not sure about the bodysuit but as long as you don't just wear the body suit I think its cool

buttonsandstars said...

Oooh, I adore crystal castles!
I saw them live and they were really good, though I was kinda disappointed that they didn't say ANYTHING during the whole set! And when they finished, they literally just walked off stage! I was a little confused at first...!
Hmm, Alice looked completely pilled-up though, so that probably didn't help, haha!
I really like the song Alice Practice. I think that's probably my favourite...

buttonsandstars said...

You can listen to it on their myspace! It's a kind of strange screamy/electro/weird track, but I love it.
I do like their remix of Atlantis to Interzone as well. It really does lend itself to be remixed.

Andrea said...

This is more of a question than a comment. I recently got a H&M gift card and I'm visiting Toronto pretty soon, which downtown H&M store do you think is the best: the Bloor West one, the Queen St. West, or the one in Eaton Centre?