Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bobbed and Ready

Goodbye Cory Kennedy, Hello Anna Wintour. I did it! I lopped of my messy locks in favour of some good old fashioned follicular order. If you want some pictures, here you go.


I am now capable of dressing like a geeky art student or a business professional. Unfortunately, I am neither. But I would much rather go the srtistic direction. I don't enjoy dressing like there's a stick up my ass.
I'm going to go listen to some Kraftwerk now - neat, organized German electronica.

12 comments:

Emma said...

You look adorable!

Meg said...

You look so innocent. And it's so pretty.

young.urban said...

It's definitely a change for the better. It's freakin adorable.

Eli said...

yay for bobs!
when I get tired of the look, and trust me, theres not much you can do. I sweep my bangs to the side. its subtle, but when you have the same look every day, any change is big.

missc said...

Yes!
You are my idol. That is just flipping awesome.

donna AND navaz said...

Cool...like it!!

lalaliu said...

i love it!! i am now inspired to cut my hair drastically after I grow it out a lil longer so the change will be all the more satisfying. :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE your hair, it suits you very cute.

Dilemma said...

It looks so good!

The only problem is, now I miss when my hair was like that.

Maddy said...

Oh my god, it is so cute! You look like Amelie with those bangs. Put on some red lipstick and a coy smile, and you're there.

ambika said...

Ah, love it! You look so like a younger, better Anna.

CHIC NOIR said...

This cut looks really good on you.