Friday, August 31, 2007

C-Lit

It's time to see what CubistLiterature, the best seller on Etsy, is up to these days. The last time I posted about his stuff he ended up seeing it commenting on the post! So lets hope that happens again. Or not.

This owl dress is completely and utterly the bomb. How could people not love you when you are wearing a dress with an owl applique on it? It's like a magnetic force. I would just be drawn to anyone wearing this.


I think Shel Silverstein wrote a book called 'Runny Babbit', and that is what I'm tempted to nickname this shirt. It's so cute I want to start talking to it in baby language.


"I'm not anorexic, I'm just fat". Yep, nothing screams 'hipster' like wearing your self-hatred on your sleeve. Or more literally, your tank top.


Honestly, what boy successfully pulls off tight pink Minnie Mouse t-shirt? He doesn't even look the least bit effeminate! I think I have an e-crush.


He does art too! It's the wonderful scribbly kind of art that seems juvenile the first time you look at it. Until you realize there's much more to it then that, and then you (or maybe just I) want to stare at it for long periods of time.

3 comments:

buttonsandstars said...

Haha, the anorexia t-shirt is fabulous! Not something I would dare to wear though...!

SICK. said...

i want his minnie mouse shirt.
well, actually i'm pining for a mickey mouse shirt a la marc jacobs circa before rehab.

xx
jessica.

craig-hunter said...

Hello! =)