Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am crazy.

There must be something wrong with me, because I really like the way this girl is wearing acid wash shorts with suspenders? How does she do it? Acid wash jeans were designed to look like crap on everybody! Like an angel, she transcends fashion rules.

After seeing this outfit, I really wanted to buy a pair of acid wash jeans. But I can thank Urban Outfitters for putting me out of that mindset in half a second flat. Who is responsible for these atrocities? Pink and black acid wash was not a match made in heaven. These skinny jeans are acid wash done WRONG! I'm sorry if you bought a pair, but I hope the tag is still attached, because once you are sober you will really want to return them.

This guy's outfit is fugly, it goes without saying. But what do you think of his tote bag? It is cute bordering on obscene or vice versa, depending on how dirty you are. It takes guts to carry around a bag with hearts having sex on it. For that, I give Mr. Fugly Outfit some kudos. But only a few, because his outfit is really really nasty.

5 comments:

missc said...

I thought about buying the acid wash jeans... but five minutes in the fitting rooms knocked that right out of me. Skinny acid wash jeans? What the fuck?

Meg said...

I saw a girl the other day with silver and black acid wash skinnies. She was skinny, 5'10 and rocked them like nobody's business. Freaking unfair.

SICK. said...

well, there was a nice pair in nylon magazine, the one with nicole richie on the cover.
but they were probably really expensive.
on another related note: levis X jeans are crazy. i'm not quite sure if that's the exact name, but if so, it's their andy warhol tribute collection and it is wild. and i mean pleather/latex and gold pants wild.
you should check it out.


xx
jessica

ps - ghost world is an maazing movie.

SICK. said...

well, there was a nice pair in nylon magazine, the one with nicole richie on the cover.
but they were probably really expensive.
on another related note: levis X jeans are crazy. i'm not quite sure if that's the exact name, but if so, it's their andy warhol tribute collection and it is wild. and i mean pleather/latex and gold pants wild.
you should check it out.


xx
jessica

ps - ghost world is an maazing movie.

Alexandra said...

For some reason that probably says a lot about where my mind lives (i.e. the gutter) and my disturbed senese of humour, I am deeply in love with that tote. I feel that owning it would make me deeply and profoundly happy...for a good hour or so.