Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ingenius Invention

Oh, wow. The latest little blogthing to catch my eye is Sitemeter. If you don't have an account, get one now! I've had a sitemeter for a long time now, but purely to receive handy e-mails about how many page visits/views I get per week (around 2,000 visits!). I clicked the little sitemeter link at the bottom of the blog and realized that I could stalk my visitors by their country and their referral. What have I learned? Hipster Musings is read anywhere from Hong Kong to Sweden to Philedelphia. Shout out to the people who found this page after Google searching "fake chanel earrings", "good charlotte pea coat" and "don't like hipsters blog". Fascinatingggg.

I tried to write a Back-to-School (oops, I mean Back-to-Autumn, Emma)shopping list when it dawned on me that I really don't need any clothes for this coming fall. This is partly because the Sept. 2007 Vogue was so disappointing and partly because my wardrobe cannot hold anymore clothing. Instead of having a set list to shop from, I'll just have to see what a random thrift hunt recovers.

6 comments:

joanne123stewart said...

Well I have to admit, I researched the Fake Chanel Earrings! (As you can probaly imagine I am squirming in my seat at the thought of admitting this! Though in my defense I searched them just to view what a horrendous sight they are, and the ear rabies they must send with their lead based metals and so on.
May I congratulate you on so many views a day! This is my first ever comment, even though I am an avid reader of your blog!
Keep it up!
Peace out!
X x X

Tereza said...

Philadelphia pride! I read your blog continuously because it's a great blog. Good job!

mary said...

i have to say, i found your blog through google searching something, wayyy back in the day. i also have a friend who discovered you the same way, as we realized when she found my blog through your blog and told me about it. crazy!

l1zzy said...

hooray for bangs! its seriously my favorite style I've had in many years :]. Yours must be lovely too! :]

Alison said...

aren't sitemeters awesome? I love stalking visitors hehe and the fake chanel earrings thing made me laugh

donna AND navaz said...

Hey you linked us! We're gonna have to do a links list soon...loving your blog...
Donna & Navaz