Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Photoshoot

Umm, wow. I have been ridiculously busy lately, one of my activities being a photoshoot photoshoot with my lovely and spectacularly talented best friend, Shelby. She will be at Pratt MWP this fall so give her a shout if you are too! Anyhow, we started out with an 'Amelie' theme to match my new hair. This is my best Amelie face with silly glasses on.

But as the photoshoot went on, the theme morphed into different movies. This "lying-in-the-grass" pic is more 'Virgin Suicides' than 'Amelie'.

From 'Virgin Suicides' to 'Lolita', another movie (and book) about a tragic ingenue... This picture is my favourite, it's so cute!

Keeping in time with the 'Lolita' theme. Why yes, I am wearing Doc Martens with a floral dress. Doc Martens have hardcore fashion value, especially if you are Enid from 'Ghost World' whom I truly aspire to be.

I hope you love the results! I do. Shelby's talent as a photographer certainly makes up for my incompetence as a model.

11 comments:

donna AND navaz said...

I LOVE these! Seriously, they are too cute. You both done good!!

Netchem said...

I lovee the pic's and u did Very good as a model!!!!!

Viva Las Divas said...

oh wow, they're gorgeous! and you look incredible! nice hair btw
xxxx

lluviaschick said...

love our header pic, it´s funny

The Style Bard said...

Very cute pics!

l1zzy said...

ahh i did not see these pics at first! their adorable! :]

Maddy said...

Oh my god, this is so cute. Awww! I wish I was adorable.

Eli said...

eep! youve done it! super cute. youve inspired me to do another photoshoot.

buttonsandstars said...

You're beautiful.

The Glossy Editor said...

Wow - loving the Virgin Suicides shot! Amazing:)

Maria Macmillan said...

Hi there, I liked your photo and I made a mock book cover with your photo. I hope it's OK with you?

It's obviously inspired by the Virgin Suicides too. :)

http://pinterest.com/pin/433964114064061845/