Saturday, August 04, 2007

Truth doesn't lie.

Oh dear God, I am having a bloggers creative surge. So many things to write about, but I will only write about them one at a time in case I have an unsuspecting case bloggers block. Well, I'm not going to lie. I wore that leggings as pants combo that I posted about a month ago outside. Yes, I went out in public like that and I'm afraid I might do it again.

It's a Cirque de Soleil t-shirt, grey tunic with pockets and printed leggings I got for free at a friendly swap meet. And I like it... Leggings are great because I don't have to put on a pair of heavy pants to disguise my unshaven legs. Wow, I really hope I don't start doing this too often, or else people might mistake me for someone who wouldn't be caught dead without her black calf-length leggings, birkenclogs and Hollister denim mini. You know, that girl. Anyhow, if this starts catching on in my wardrobe, I might have to start a blog feature where I post my "Surprisingly Inoffensive Leggings Outfit" of the day. Watch for it...

6 comments:

Zola said...

Hi Folks,
I came across your blog while surfing on Google. Really impressive and creative territory of yours. I am also a fashion junkie and am crazy for latest trends. Otherwise I am a journalist by profession looking after lifestyle. I will appreciate if you visit my blogs as well, can assure you won’t regret.
My blog URL: http://styletalk.org/,
http://designerplanet.org/
Am wondering if we can link exchange? This would allow us to visit each-other’s space with just click of a mouse.
Do let me know if you are interested, so that i can do the needful.
Regards

Tru said...

personally unlike most bloggers I'm not completly anti leggings they just have to worn right (this is probably b/c I started wearing them before everyone else in my school did like the first day of school about 3 or 4 years ago) anyway I like the way you're going and just wanted tell you even if you become legging obsessed we all sill love you and your blog

Dilemma said...

I was just going to do a post on leggings! I used to think they were disgusting and bad, but now I've sort of grown to like them. The only thing I'm against is, as you described, the dreaded Calf length+denim mini combo.

Shelby said...

Welllll, since I really have no opinions on leggings, I'd just like to say what a nice CD tower you have!

Bella said...

For a while I loved leggings...then I hated them b/c EVERY single girl in my school was wearing the leggings w/ a jean skirt and i was like can we get any more un-original, but I have to say that you look very cute...:))))

Emma said...

I cannot tell a lie, I loathe leggings, but sometimes they're just...necessary. And they look cute on you, even if I can't endore them.