Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wild Children

I am so inspired by people with freaky hair right now. Both of these pics are from Hel-looks, the ultimate street style website.

This girl's orange hair slays me. This is the first time I've ever seen crazy orange hair look good on anyone! Perhaps my perceptions are just changing. But really. Her hair looks great with the blue earrings and green getup. It's fucked-up, but it works. If I was Tyra, I'd be saying "FIERCE"!

Though I think the pink outfit is a bit...much, the hair couldn't be more spot on. It hasn't even faded one bit. It's fabuloussssss.


I think my obsession with weird hair has to do with my intense desire for a haircut. I just want a bob so bad! I'm getting one too, hopefully in the next few weeks. I really would like to dye the bob a vibrant blue as well, but that's not going to happen. My hair is way to dark to bleach and then dye blue. It would wreak havoc on my mop. Oh well, I can still dream. Perhaps one chunky blue streak might suffice?

2 comments:

Alison said...

The orange hair is awesome, my older totally eccentric Russian piano teacher has almost the exact shade.

donna AND navaz said...

When I was 15 (er, back in the 80s) I bought some blue Crazy Colour hair dye to dye my hair but...I didn't realise I needed to bleach my hair first. Um, DUH!!

Navaz