Friday, September 07, 2007

Friggin; Misshapes


Another random party picture

Hot off the heels of their new book, there is a rumour going around that the Misshapes are going to stop having their Saturday night parties. I hope its not, but don't want to live in denial either. I guess that according to them, its better to burn out than to fade away. Haven't the Misshapes achieved total world domination now anyways? They are all over Gawker.com and Leigh has been profiled in Vogue a number of times. It's as if they don't want to sell out, which is crap. They do corporate parties. I will certainly miss wading through the ridiculous party pictures every week. Looking at pictures of beautiful people high on glamourous drugs was so deliciously naughty. I suppose I'll just have to order the book and mourn.

3 comments:

SICK. said...

i think the misshapes book would be a good coffee table book.

for, you know, the mutliple coffee tables i have...

xx
jessica.

Dilemma said...

Can't say I'm too disappointed about this one...but I'll miss some of the party pictures too! It's the nasty "hipster" attitude and attention whoring I will not miss!

Bethany said...

I hope they stop. Misshapes is over.