Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oops!

I forgot to mention, I asked for a hair trim on my bon and it ended up looking like...

Spider Webb from the Horrors!!!!

Okay, just kidding. That would ruin my life. But my hair is sort of in an ear-length bob now instead of a chin-length bob. It's very Art School Confidential, hopefully not bordering on dyke-y. Think Anna Karina (pictured below, stolen from stupidcupcake), not Spider Webb.

I could only wish to look as hot as she does with the same hair, though.

5 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Spider Webb is for sure the only person who can pull of that haircut... Looking forward to se the actual haircut...

buttonsandstars said...

I'm sure you look gorgeous, as always!

buttonsandstars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hypnotic Romance said...

Give Spider Webb some credit, he wears nice hats and capes. Thoes boys can dress themselves. Thats for sure!

Eli said...

well she's wearing lots of make up