Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sh-sh-shopping: Part Two

I went to good ol' St. Vincent de Pauls yesterday and brought back a pretty good haul for only $10.

1. Salvatore Ferragamo pumps for $3!! They are a half size too big and a bit 1980s-centric but heel pads and the right outfit combination will fix both problems. I am so proud of myself. Ferra-friggin'-gamo for $3!

2. White Lacoste Polo for $2! I don't even like Lacoste polos very much at all, but the idea of buying something so coveted for so goddamn cheap was just irresistable. So when snobby girls are comparing how much their Lacoste cost, I can butt in and make them all jealous. The polo is really short, almost a belly top. But if I tuck it into a high-waisted skirt such as this one, nobody will have to know.


3. A green sweater for $5. It was pricey (for a thrift find) because it still had its tag. I didn't recognize the label and it was too wrinkly to take a picture of. You'll just have to trust me that its nice.

3 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Nice shoes..

natalieorama said...

Great finds!

In London - nothing is ever a bargain

donna AND navaz said...

It's all about the tucked-in tops for me this season. Loving the Lacoste with that skirt :)
Navaz