Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wardrobe Remix

Wardrobe Remix is pretty much the best site on the internet. I like to do MyStyleDiary to highlight the awesome personal style people have, but Wardrobe Remix is far superior. Wardrobe Remix is the younger, diy-punk version of MyStyleDiary where the photography is way more awesome. I feel so inspired right now.

I love the colours and the mask. It's cute AND mysterious.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5116015117983618418" />
This Charlie Chaplin sweater might be the best thing known to man. Screw the car or the telephone, all I need is this sweater.

This is the Happy Hippie, whose blog I often frequent. I should probably get around to linking her. Loving the shades and fedora, Aarika.

Mixed patterns and a garden hose. What more can be said? Awesome.

See what i mean by "better photography" than MyStyleDiary? Who gives a shit about some narcissist taking a picture of themselves in a mirror (me), when you can look at pics of girls wearing pink tights jumping out of swings.

Oh, don't cry MyStyleDiary. You're and old standby and I still love you. But you'd better accept my new love affair with Wardrobe remix.

3 comments:

Lluviaschick said...

some intersting pieces

Hannah Danger said...

You just made an addict out of me!

Bojana said...

I've been using style diary for a few years now.... Time to move on?