Sunday, September 09, 2007

YSL Pencil Skirt

I've been infected by back-to-school germs, but I'm still enormously happy. Shopping tends to do that to me.

You see, I bought a YSL Rive Gauche (circa Tom Ford) skirt for $75 that elates me. It's a lovely pencil skirt with bows on it and I love it. I was almost not going to buy it because it poofed out at the front, but then I realized I could just wear it backwards and let my butt fill out the poof! There was just no way I could give up an Yves St. Laurent pencil skirt with bows on it...

You should also be noticing a gorgeous pair of Easy Spirit spectator pumps that I bought for $25 - a bargain, no? I luckily found myself a pair of high waisted pants that don't even make me look like I'm wearing a diaper! The leg width is perfect ass well. Loose, but not wide-leg. Straight, but not skinny. For some extra whimsy, I paired this very sophisticated outfit with a ridiculously huge bow tie that I found in my school's music room.


I am weird, but my wardrobe now has three dashes of added class.

8 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Great Finds, Specially the Pencil skirt...

Tru said...

you're not weird. you're daring and ecclectic.

buttonsandstars said...

They're all absolutely GORGEOUS! You did very well there...!

mary said...

wow, a YSL pencil skirt..you are very lucky indeed.

maria a. bogdanova said...

oh i had shoes like that. i got them at goodwill for like 5 bucks. but then the paint started peeling, the bows and the soles fell off, but the memories will be cherished

lalaliu said...

me loves your high waisted outift.

Eli said...

expensive outfits!

S. said...

I love that second outfit so much! It's perfect.