Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Face Huntin'

Browsing through Face Hunter, this picture really caught my attention. It looks like a cheap hooker saw that Bettie Page movie and became disillusioned with her career, so she swathed herself in cheap satin and even cheaper red lipstick while trying to go for the "retro-glam", just like her idol Bettie. The classy act is not fooling me one bit. I know what she does for money at night time. The eybrows were the dead giveaway.

On the other end of the spectrum, I think this Face Hunted girl looks great. I'm not even going to say anything negative about her Agyness-copycat hair. Even if it is one Burberry show too late. I love the mixed patterns and the overall carefree sprite mood. Expertly done.

As always, Face Hunter is good for a chuckle and a grin.

1 comment:

lalaliu said...

HAHAHA, I see your a hooker expert. It's something I need to learn myself too.